On this page, you can find the latest mentions of IndianCarsBikes in news and other Media Articles
- Royal Enfield re-published ICB’s Auto Expo Coverage, Jan 8, 2010
Barely months after Royal Enfield made a huge splash with it’s Classic UCE500 EFI model in India, here they are again, revealing two hot new color variations at the 10th edition of the Auto Expo New Delhi.
- Yamaha SZ Bike Tour featured at Yamaha Motor India, Sep 19, 2010
Twenty chosen bikers are all set to ride à bloc as India Yamaha Motor Pvt. Ltd. today flagged off the “YAMAHA SZ Tour – Stay Ahead”.
- Royal Enfield re-published a news piece from ICB , Feb 6, 2010
Royal Enfield, once upon a time was a famed British brand. Then it set shop in India in 1962 to produce motorcycles for the Indian armed and the police forces. While the British Royal Enfield factory at Redditch closed down, the Indian Royal Enfield plant at Tiruvottiyur, Chennai has never really looked back.
- Volkswagen mentions Beetle Article, Apr 13, 2010
- RE Oil Cooler articles mentioned at RoyalEnfields.com , Feb 22, 2010
- Audi Q7 Article gets a mention at Volkswagen AG, Apr 27, 2010