RaceDynamics, a Bangalore headquartered after market high performance parts maker for cars and motorcycles has launched its latest product, the PowerTronic after market piggyback high performance ECU for the KTM Due 125/200 motorcycles. The piggyback ECU is compatible with the KTM Duke 125 and the Duke 200 and the ECU bumps up the performance of these motorcycles by a big margin. As of now, the PowerTronic ECU for the Duke 125/200 is available with a single engine map. The PowerTronic ECU will not void warranty as it is a piggyback unit that can be removed before handing over the Duke for scheduled service at the KTM/Bajaj service centers.
RaceDynamics PowerTRONICS AfterMArket Piggyback ECU for KTM Duke 125/200
Here are the main attributes of the RaceDynamics PowerTronic Piggyback ECU for the KTM Duke 125/200,
* The ECU is fully programmable and features one engine map.
* The ECU is a plug and play unit.
* The ECU raises the rev limiter of the Duke 200 to 11,700 rpm
* The higher rev limit means that the KTM Duke 200’s top speed is now rated at 150 Kph instead of the stock motorcycle’s top speed of 135 Kph.
* RaceDynamics claims that the ECU improves throttle response and mid range performance of the KTM Duke 125/200.
* RaceDynamics also claims that the KTM Duke 200 equipped with the PowerTronics ECU hits 100 Kph a second faster than the stock motorcycle.
* The ECU is a piggy back unit which comes with its own connectors that fits into the stock connectors of the motorcycle.
* This ensures that no cutting/splicing of wires on the stock motorcycle is required.
* In India, the ECU is priced at 15,000 rupees.
* RaceDynamics ships the ECU globally, with the international price of the ECU pegged at US$ 270 plus shipping.
* The RaceDynamics PowerTronic piggyback ECU comes with a 2 year warranty.
* You can get in touch with RaceDynamics on +91-80-40929292 or email them on info(at)racedynamics(dot)in and sales(at)racedynamics(dot)in
2013 KTM Duke 200 Motorcycle with ABS
The KTM Duke 125 and Duke 200 are motorcycles that KTM produces at Bajaj Auto’s Chakan factory. While the Duke 125 and 200 are exported to international markets, KTM sells only the Duke 200 in the Indian market. Both motorcycles have been well received across the world. Spurred by the success of the Duke 125 and 200 motorcycle models, KTM is all set to launch the Duke 390 in India by the middle of 2013. The KTM Duke 390 is powered by a 373cc single cylinder engine good for 44 Bhp-35 Nm. In India, the Duke 390 is expected to be priced near the 2 lakh rupee mark.